Seeking Lighting Designers, FOH Engineers and Live Entertainment Artists to conduct live workshop webinars through our learning series at HARMAN. This will be a paid opportunity and will not require travel.
- Must have ability to live stream with a clear video connection and clear audio
- Workshop topic needs to be submitted for consideration by 3/31/20 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If chosen to be in the workshop series we would need a full workshop agenda two weeks prior to your scheduled date
- One week prior to the scheduled date we will do a trial run testing video and audio connection
- Workshops should be no more than 60 minutes in length
- Our preference is that equipment used in your workshop should incorporate HARMAN brands (JBL, Martin, AMX, Crown, BSS, Soundcraft, Studer, etc.)
- Must commit to sharing with your personal network including social media channels and HARMAN will commit to the same (content and creative will be provided)
Examples of Workshop Topics (but please do not be limited by these suggestions):
- Lighting Design Tips for Small Venues
- Improving Live Sound Skills – Mixing Fundamentals
- Changing Technology in Audio (or Lighting)
- Life on the Road with XXX Artist
If interested please reach out via email to email@example.com and submit the following:
Please submit any questions via email.