New Features in This Release:
- Added custom polling time feature for Microsoft Exchange and Office365. Note that quicker polling times enables faster panel schedule updates, but increase scheduling server/service load.
- The maximum poll time is 3600 seconds (one hour)
- The minimum poll time for Microsoft Office365 is 45 seconds. The default poll time for Office365 is 45 seconds. Change default minimum poll time for Office365 from 15 seconds to 45 seconds. This prevents throttling errors enforced by Microsoft.
- The minimum poll time for Microsoft Exchange is 15 seconds. The default poll time for Microsoft Exchange is 15 seconds.
- NOTE: This feature does not apply to Google Calendar, as the current 15 second static poll time does not cause throttling errors with Google servers
Firmware Issues Fixed in This Release:
- Resolved Google Calendar authentication error 403 “disallowed user agent”
- Resolved issue in Browse Rooms list where duplicate rooms are displayed, if devices in the group use the same Calendar ID but with different capitalization (i.e. email@example.com and Room@amx.com)
- Remove browser tabs from initial Google Calendar authentication setup
- Resolved user interface and application crash bugs
Release Date: 7/26/2018
Applies to these products: ACB-2017, ACB-2110, RMBK-701, RMBK-1001